Monday, April 21, 2008

Give Credit Where Credit is Due

Today I went to Tyler's class to do a project on conservation with a couple of the kids in there!! This project is for a paper in my Child Development class. To my surprise, all the kids that I tested had the concept down!! Those kids are too smart which isn't really helping my paper!! What can ya do though? Tyler was my first guinea pig. She got all of the concepts right. One of the kids told her that she was so smart. Tyler said, "I watch Little Einsteins, they made me smart." Mommy's reply, "Gee thanks!!!!!!!" I swear there is never a dull moment in my life!! Can't a person get a little credit here and there!!

On another note, when is gas going to go back down!! If it keeps going up then we are seriously going to have to consider buying a car!! We want to buy my mom's Armada but not at these gas prices!! Sorry, I just had to take a moment to vent about that!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm with ya... a gas station by my apartment has it for 3.48!!!